Feb 14, 2012

My Biography

 
Anyway......I want tell u'olls about my story....I getting bored already today...i wake up...oh no!!!!going to nite already and bla.bla.bla.......I just want all readers or my fwenz know me..and i want ..why cn't do that n do this...EVERYONE HAVE A REASON.....rite!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK..let's start....hahahahaha.....
As u know my name is Nur Fathin Izyan.......WHO DAUGTER'S IS....>MOHD ISA AND PATIMAH......ok...
I'm premature born......my mom tells that, she was afraid and sad when she looks at me for that time...i  so small..and i was placed in incubator......I heard from my mom..i never believe it...hahahaha.......but now......i'm not small anymore.....hem.....

When i was young....i still remember....i have a short hair...like a tomboy...until my father's frienz call me TOMBOY...oh no!!!!!!!!Hahahahaha......Maybe that time...i dn't have a my lil bro.....
LIKE THIS!!!hahahaha
A sweet memory in primary school and secondary school ..i never forget if have some trouble on me......hahaha.....

I think i still remember...i told my mum that..i want to be like a CINDERELLA.....life like cinderella.....
and getting married wif my MR.CHARMING....hahaha...(dream..:-p)......
now I have to keep my hair to be long..because..i want to be a girl..not TOMBOY.....


 About love..i think...everyone need a love..... for me, the love that comes from the heart is important is not the appearance ...YES!!!!.....i will wait what i dream on...my MR.CHARMING....hahahaah....:-p

I want him to prpose me  like the story of Cinderella..ahahahax......
Haahahaha..:-)  


To be continued.......bye..lets take a bath..hahahaha

Bye....:-)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha..tau tak pa....memang....lau aku pox ang yang cm tomboy tu nak tak.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete